Sexual health services can include but are not limited to:
- One on one sexual health education for children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities;
- Consultation with families, caregivers, and support teams with regard to sexual health education and/or problematic behaviours;
- Professional development workshops for families/caregivers, classroom educational assistants, teachers and other professionals;
- Classroom and/or group sexual health sessions
- Assessments of problematic sexual behaviours with safety plan development
Have a need you’re not sure if we can help with?
Contact us, we’d be happy to chat about your needs!
Not in the Okanagan? Call us, if appropriate, we might be able to provide online services or consult with a local team.