Sexual health services can include but are not limited to:
- One on one sexual health education for children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities;
- Consultation with families, caregivers, and support teams with regard to sexual health education and/or problematic behaviours;
- Professional development workshops for families/caregivers, classroom educational assistants, teachers and other professionals;
- Classroom and/or group sexual health sessions
- Assessments of problematic sexual behaviours with safety plan development
Have a need you’re not sure if we can help with?
Contact us, we’d be happy to chat about your needs!